The COR at Ramsey
The COR at Ramsey, formerly known as "Ramsey Town Center," is a 322 acre urban mixed-use development anchored by a Municipal Center and a commuter rail transit station. Landform led a number of planning, engineering and development efforts for the City of Ramsey after they acquired the land in 2010, including:
- Revising the master plan through a revisioning process
- Rebranding the project as "The COR"
- Creating "The COR Development Framework"
- Updating The COR AUAR
- Studying feasibility for the Sunwood Realignment project
- Preparing construction documents for the Sunwood Realignment project
- Serving as the development manager, which entails all aspects of development: administration, sales and marketing, deal procurement, deal structuring and legislative actions
- Obtaining special Tax Increment Financing (TIF) legislation for the project, winning one of two requests granted from over a hundred competing submissions reviewed by the Legislature.
Our work for The COR at Ramsey is reviving a failed development, creating new energy, sparking national interest and, as a result, spawning new projects within the development.